POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Making a light source in a building... : Making a light source in a building... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 14:15:43 EDT (-0400)
  Making a light source in a building...
From: Lt  Kettch
Date: 10 Jul 2000 02:45:47
Message: <39696E4E.6971BF0C@aol.com>
Lets say I have a box that has a smaller box cut out of it, I.E. a room.
The room also has a window. But when I put a light in the room, it does
not show through the window. But it does seem to go through walls. What
is wrong? Could some one post some code for me to paste in?

--
"Yub-Yub!" Lt. Kettch